Tacos el Güero Restaurant and Lupe Zamudio take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Lupe Zamudio and any employees of Tacos el Güero Restaurant. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for the mailing list with Tacos el Güero Restaurant, we ask you for personal information such as your name and e-mail address.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Tacos el Güero Restaurant, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our products and services.
- Log information – When you access Tacos el Güero Restaurant’s website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Tacos el Güero Restaurant maintains customer records. This includes information such as the mailing list for which you registered. We also use information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about upcoming events, and other products and services. Tacos el Güero Restaurant will never sell your information to other companies.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our products and services (including advertising services) and develop new products and services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Tacos el Güero Restaurant or our mailing list registrants.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Tacos el Güero Restaurant only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Tacos el Güero Restaurant in the following limited circumstances:
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Tacos el Güero Restaurant's website and any associated products and services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Because of the way our system works, after you delete your information residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
You can unregister from the Tacos el Güero Restaurant mailing list.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Tacos el Güero Restaurant website features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.